Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nature's Serenity

I came across some music on Pandora from Tim Janis [Pandora] .
"Believing that music can be more than entertainment, the composer began his Music with a Mission project, with the purpose of encouraging understanding and cognizance between different people and cultures. "
His music is pretty good, and very relaxing.  I really like his album art.  I posted all the good ones below, that seem to fit with his theme of the beauty and peace of nature.
Sometimes I fear that at man's current rate of progress, we may one day rape earth of its natural beauty.

I absolutely love theses reflection pix.  
There's nothing for me to say, that you inevitably won't see yourself, after but a mere glimpse at this scene.
I like how there is rapids right here by this house.  What a sweet place that would be to live.

This one is incredible. A misting waterfall above, and a gentle rolling stream below. 
Conifers creep up the rock face, while deciduous trees line the water.
I like how the trees at the base of the lake resemble the mountain in the background. 
Polar opposites attract.
Really neat pic of autumn at its best. That hue of orange is incredible.
Notice the green grass beneath the leaves on the ground.
What little bit of green is left on the tree's leaves tries to forgo its inescapable turn.
I really like this pic a lot. Fog rols in from the left, creeping up the hill to the right.
A small flock of trees opposite of a budding meadow of yellow and white.
The reflection is incredible here. Clearly a sunrise or early shot. 
This pic must be pretty high up in the mountains.

8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Who would've thought CD covers? Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoh alas! The long awaited response from... Somebody. I was beginning to wonder if people thought they were ugly or something.
    Ya, I was surprised that album covers could sport such beauty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not ugly at all. I just wish I had the $ and time now to travel to those sorts of places to snap pictures like that! Someday anyway; it's in the plans...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha ya I feel the same way! It would be great to go to places like that. Hopefully some day.
    We'll see what God has in mind for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey cool! Hannah and I have been to the place pictured in the last photo: it's Maroon Bells in Colorado and is absolutely breath-taking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow really? I'm so envious. I went to a few places in Colorado, but nothing that can compare to that scene. Do you have pix?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, wow! Lizzie's right, we were there! And yes, we/I have lots of pictures of it. I'd be happy to share, but I don't have your email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't? Oh...
    Baileyscottjr@gmail.com
    That would be a sweet place to live I bet.

    ReplyDelete

Click here to destroy me!