Monday, April 12, 2010

Adversity & Oppression can bring out the best of us

This is a video that I ran across through my various news feeds of conservative think tanks or movements.  It is a must watch.  The song "Apologize" by "One Republic" is already incredibly popular, and this video only gives kudos to the band.  After watching it, I seriously had chills.  I am so moved by this video, that I decided to post it for the benefit of all, along with my thoughts on it.  I am painfully aware of the parallels of the depicted time and today.  Hopefully I can influence others to see and feel what it must have been like to have been oppressed and controlled, as the 13 colonies were in the late 1700's.  Man must take a stand against such travesty, and overcome whatever holds him back from creating a good place to raise a family, and pursue individual interests ,serving the community and ultimately humanity, all while diligently serving God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to destroy me!