Monday, April 12, 2010

My aim: Creation, dissemination, and supplication.

Hello friends or fellow peoples,

As it is quite unmistakably been made aware, I have started a rudimentary blog.  My aim is to inform & expand various thoughts that I have throughout my days, disseminate vital or important information to my friends, & supplement the life curious individuals live with different experiences that I have encountered.

I've found that Blogs are to be put in the same league of Facebook and Twitter, but here I have more freedom to relay my messages or revelations.  Thoughts or suggestions from others I am more than willing to incorporate into this blog, if others are willing to share as well.  I have the ability to delegate admin rights to whoever I choose, so let me know.

Enjoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to destroy me!